Title/academic status: Professor
Sector: General Sociology
Academic field: Social Philosophy
Address: 136, Sygrou Ave., 17671 Athens-Greece
Research interests: Philosophical Anthropology, Social and Political Philosophy, Aesthetics
Member in scientific associations: He is a member of many Greek and international philosophical associations.
Courses: Introduction to Social and Political Philosophy. Theory and Philosophy of Education, Contemporary Social and Political Philosophy I & II, Philosophical Issues in Ecology.
Dimitris Lamprellis was born in Athens. He studied philosophy with scholarship at the Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki and Pittsburgh University.
He is a Professor of Philosophy at Panteion University since 2000. He has also taught at the Master Program of the School of Philosophy, Pedagogy and Psychology at the Kapodistrian University of Athens (2016-2018).
He has published many philosophical studies and articles in Greece and abroad. He has published sixteen philosophical books.
He is a member of the Society of Greek Authors, of the Society of Authors of Thessaloniki and he served as Vice President of the Committee of National Literature Awards. He has already published nine poetic collections and a study on the Greek poet M. Sachtouris.
More information about the writing and scientific work of Professor Dimitris Lamprellis, on the site www.lamprellis.com.
Selected publications (μέχρι 5 για κάθε κατηγορία)
- The Reflective Dialectic of Speech and Violence in Thucydides, Institute of the Book-A. Kardamitsa Editions, Athens 2011.
- Nietzsche. Philosopher of Multiplicity and of Mask, Papazisis Editions, Athens 2012.
- From Nietzsche to Kerouac. The Foundation, the Abyss, the Wandering, Papazisis Editions, Athens 2013.
- The Gaze and the Blood. The Non-representational Concentrations of the Tragic in Euripides. The Paradigm of Medea, Papazisis Editions, Athens 2015.
- In-Between (Metaxy) the Revealing and the Loss of Philosophizing (Philosophein), Papazisis Editions, Athens 2017.
Articles in series, journals and volumes
Editor and Director of the Annual Journal of Philosophical Research dia-LOGOS (8 volumes until 2018).
Director of the dia-LOGOS/PHILOSOPHICAL LIBRARY Series of Papazisis Editions (50 books until 2018). (Dia-LOGOS epetirida philosophikis erevnas).
He took part in Philosophical Conferences in Greece and abroad and organized many of them.